SAFe® Scrum Master (5.1)
Become a Certified SAFe® 5 Scrum Master (SSM)Sign Up now
In this course attendees discover how to build high performing Agile teams by becoming a servant leader and coach, and how to coach those teams to deliver the maximum business value at scale. SAFe 5 Scrum Master (SSM) certification signifies that people are prepared to perform the role of Scrum Master in a SAFe environment, increasing their value to teams and organizations that are implementing SAFe.
What you will get
- Preparation and eligibility to take the SAFe® 5 Scrum Master (SSM) exam
- One-year membership to the SAFe Community Platform
- Course certificate of completion
- Course material
"I found the training really good and useful. It is great to have 2 Trainers and both of them being really great."
01 Learning Goals
- Describe Scrum in a SAFe enterprise
- Facilitate Scrum events
- Facilitate effective Iteration execution
- Support effective Program Increment execution
- Support relentless improvement
- Coach Agile teams for maximum business results
- Support DevOps implementation
Richard gained experience as a software engineer, software architect, scrum master, product owner, project manager, team leader and head of a solution center for enterprise software development. In recent years, his focus has shifted to consulting and training in methods such as Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe®), Kanban and Agile Requirements Engineering.
Underscored by the agile values and thinking, Robert has a pragmatic and undogmatic approach to improving software development – both the process itself and the product created. He coaches teams, is a sounding board for management, holds trainings, facilitates workshops and is creative and personable. He switches between the roles of consultant, coach and catalyst as the situation requires. Robert has introduced agility in many branches including telecommunications, banking, insurance, government and automotive.
03 Target Audience
- Program or Project Managers
- Scrum Masters & Product Owner
- Team Leads & Release Train Engineers
- Business Analysts & Agile Coaches
- Portfolio Managers & Consultants
- Developers & Architects
- Engineers & Directors
- Quality & Product Managers
- Delivery & Program Managers
All are welcome to attend the course, regardless of experience. However, the following prerequisites are highly recommended:
- Familiarity with Agile concepts and principles
- Awareness of Scrum, Kanban, and eXtreme Programming (XP)
- Working knowledge of software and hardware development processes
Milena Krnjic, Training Coordination
Any questions? I’m here to help!
We have 15 years experience in hosting, facilitating, designing trainings for agile practitioners and devs.Send me an email