SAFe® for Teams
Establishing Team Agility for Agile Release TrainsSign Up now
What does it mean to be part of an Agile team on an Agile Release Train (ART) that delivers value to customers? SAFe® for Teams covers the tactical skills to be a high-performing member of an ART. The course also gives you the guidance and tools you need to work effectively in remote environments with distributed teams. Get the most out of your learning experience by taking it in context with your team and other teams on your ART.
What you will get
- Course materials
- Certified SAFe® Practitioner PDF certificate
- Certified SAFe® Practitioner digital badge to promote your accomplishment online
- One-year membership to the SAFe Community Platform, which includes access to the SP Community of Practice
- Access to Meetup groups and events that connect you with other certified SAFe professionals
- A variety of learning resources to support you during your SAFe journey
01 SAFe® for Teams answers the questions
- How does an Agile team function inside of an ART?
- How do we as an Agile team plan and execute iterations and the PI?
- How do we work with other teams on the ART to effectively deliver value?
02 Attendees learn
- Your role on the team and your team’s role on the ART.
- How to apply SAFe principles to scale Lean-Agile delivery.
- How to plan and execute iterations and PIs.
- How to continuously improve the ART.
03 Exam & Certification Details
Exam prerequisite skills
- Familiarity with Scrum, Kanban, and XP
- Familiarity with Agile concepts and principles
- Working knowledge of software or hardware development processes
The first step toward becoming a Certified SAFe professional is to attend the SAFe® for Teams course. This is a requirement, because attending the course provides access to all the study materials and the exam. Note that attending the course does not guarantee passing the exam.
Richard gained experience as a software engineer, software architect, scrum master, product owner, project manager, team leader and head of a solution center for enterprise software development. In recent years, his focus has shifted to consulting and training in methods such as Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe®), Kanban and Agile Requirements Engineering.
Underscored by the agile values and thinking, Robert has a pragmatic and undogmatic approach to improving software development – both the process itself and the product created. He coaches teams, is a sounding board for management, holds trainings, facilitates workshops and is creative and personable. He switches between the roles of consultant, coach and catalyst as the situation requires. Robert has introduced agility in many branches including telecommunications, banking, insurance, government and automotive.
Milena Krnjic, Training Coordination
Any questions? I’m here to help!
We have 15 years experience in hosting, facilitating, designing trainings for agile practitioners and devs.Send me an email