Are you ready to take your Scrum Master capabilities to the next level? Our two-day advanced course is designed to help you dive deep into the nuanced skills that are crucial for successful Scrum Masters.
Our comprehensive course goes beyond the basic foundations, providing you with an understanding of advanced techniques such as coaching, facilitation, and day-to-day team-building methods. These skills are invaluable in real-life scenarios, and will make you a standout asset in any Agile team.
What you will get
- All certification fees are covered in our training cost. There are no hidden fees or surprises with our training options.
- Continued (lifetime) access to the online training materials. You can come back anytime for a quick refresher.
- You’ll get an electronic copy of the course slides, plus the outputs of all exercises, allowing you to refer to expanded learning materials for years to come.
- We offer Alumni only events, such as Lean Coffee, Ask Me Anything sessions, and more. Your continued education is part of all of our live and online classes.
- Each live and online Scrum class offers quizzes to help reinforce what you’ve learned in the videos and to track your progress.
- Tip: Our courses are usually supported by the Public Employment Service (AMS). Simply inquire with your counselor, and we will be happy to provide a proposal and all the necessary information.
I’ve attended Mitch’s CSM course recently and I highly recommend it! He’s an amazing trainer and speaker, and the way he conducted the course was top notch. The course itself is very well structured and it is very useful even for people who already uses Scrum like me.All in all, my expectations were exceeded for both the training session and the trainer.
Ricardo Mateus / QA Analyst, Blip
03 how it works
Our Scrum Alliance Advanced Certified Scrum Training combines the best of both live and online instruction into an interactive, highly engaging experience. It is designed to give you the skills and knowledge needed to reach your full potential as a successful Scrum practitioner.
Our advanced training classes are structured to maximize learning while offering time for deeper issues that are often overlooked in other training options.
- Live and engaging discussions and team exercises utilizing Zoom, Mural and Mentimeter.
- About three hours of recorded video to watch before the course, allowing for interactive and engaging live sessions, free of put-you-to-sleep lecture
- Short, concise quizzes after each video module to help you retain what you’ve learned.
At course completion, provided you complete the course pre-work and participate, you will have earned your Scrum Alliance Advanced Certified Scrum Master designation.
04 Who Should Join Our Advanced Scrum Master Course?
This course is ideal for those who have a foundational understanding of Scrum, and want to further develop their skills and knowledge. Whether you’re a Scrum Master looking to enhance your abilities, or a team member wanting to gain a deeper understanding of the Scrum framework, this course is for you.
05 Course Prerequisites
Take your Scrum Mastery to the next level with our Advanced CSM course! Our program is designed for experienced professionals who have gathered at least 12 months of work experience as a Scrum Master within the last five years. To qualify, you must hold an active CSM certification from the Scrum Alliance.
- You must hold a CSM designation with the Scrum Alliance. Your CSM certification does not need to be active at the time you take the Advanced CSM course
- You must demonstrate 12 months of work experience as a Scrum Master within the last five years on your Scrum Alliance profile at scrumalliance.org
Mitch is an agile practitioner and trainer. Mitch has been managing projects for over fifteen years & is credited with many plan-driven & agile projects. He is the author of “The Scrum Field Guide”, a book targeting teams adopting Agile and Scrum practices.
TechTalk has a longstanding partnership with Mitch. Those who know us know that we have been working with Mitch as a trainer and conference speaker for over 10 years.
As a Certified Scrum Trainer (CST), PMI Project Management Professional (PMP®) and Agile Certified Practitioner (ACP®), Mitch shares his experience in project and client management through Scrum Alliance Certified Scrum courses, agile coaching engagements, conference presentations, blogs & white papers.
Formular zur Registrierung